|Date of birth||February 4, 1988|
|Place of birth||Yuma, Arizona, United States|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder, Right Winger|
|2008–2009||UC Irvine Anteaters|
|2009||Orange County Blue Star||8||(0)|
|2010||New York Red Bulls||0||(0)|
|2012||Los Angeles Blues||16||(1)|
|2016||Portland Timbers 2||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 July 2012|
College and Amateur
Garcia attended San Luis High School and played college soccer at Yavapai College from 2006 to 2007 before transferring to UC Irvine in 2008. At UC Irvine he appeared in 23 games, scoring 7 goals and adding 9 assists, and was a member of UC Irvine's 2008 and 2009 Big West championship teams, helping them to back to back Big West Championship titles, including two trips to the NCAA College Cup.
He made his professional debut on April 27, 2010 in a U.S. Open Cup game against Philadelphia Union. On May 26, 2010 he made his first official start for New York in a 3–0 U.S. Open Cup victory over Colorado Rapids. During the match, he assisted on New York's first goal and played 68 minutes.
- Irving Garcia Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Irving Garcia". Archived from the original on March 12, 2010. Retrieved January 15, 2010.
- http://www.uslsoccer.com/teams/2009/22364.html#STATS Archived January 25, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- 2010 MLS SuperDraft Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Kristian Dyer (April 27, 2010). "Chinn's brace leads Red Bulls over Union 2–1". MLS. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Kristian Dyer (May 26, 2010). "Red Bulls charge past Rapids to earn Cup berth". MLS. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Red Bulls waive Conor Chinn and Irving Garcia". New York Red Bulls. March 1, 2011. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Blues Sign Former Red Bulls Attacker Garcia". March 23, 2012. Retrieved July 24, 2018.