From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ivar (film))
Ivar may refer to:
- Ivar, a Scandinavian given name
- Ivar, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Iran
- Ivar (brand), a backpack
- Ivar (2003 film), a 2003 Malayalam film
- Ivar (1980 film), a 1980 Malayalam film
- Instance variable, especially in the Objective-C programming language
- Ímar, a 9th-century Norse king
- Ivars, a family surname.
- Ivars de Noguera, Spanish municipality
- Ivar's, a seafood restaurant
- Ivar Aasen-sambandet, an organization promoting høgnorsk, a conservative variant of the nynorsk standard of the Norwegian language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.