(Redirected from János)
|Look up János in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Janos may refer to:
- János, male Hungarian given name, a variant of John.
- Janos Biosphere Reserve, a nature reserve in Chihuahua
- Janos, Chihuahua, town in Mexico
- Janos (Municipality of Chihuahua), a municipality of Chihuahua
- János Batsányi (1763-1845), Hungarian poet
- János Bolyai (1802-1860), Hungarian mathematician
- János Arany (1817-1882), Hungarian writer, poet
- János Garay (fencer) (1889-1945), Hungarian Olympic champion saber fencer
- János Neumann (John von Neumann) Hungarian born American mathematician, computer scientist
- János Murányi (b. 1944), Hungarian discus thrower
- János Uzsoki (b. 1972), Hungarian long jumper
- James Janos (b. 1951), the legal birth name of Jesse Ventura
- Janos Audron, introduced in the 1996 game Blood Omen
- Janos Skorzeny, in a 1974 television series
- Janos Slynt, Commander of the City Watch in George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Janos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.