(Redirected from J-Walk (disambiguation))
Jaywalking is a term commonly used in North America to refer to illegal or reckless pedestrian crossing of a roadway.
Jaywalking, Jaywalk, or Jaywalker may also refer to:
- Jaywalking (The Tonight Show): recurring segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- JWalk, unit testing toolkit for the Java programming language
- The Jaywalker (animated short), see: Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film
Bands and Musicians
- The Jaywalk, a Japanese rock band
- The Jaywalks, Australian band
- J-Walk, Korean musical duo
- Dee Jaywalker, Belgian punk rock musician and songwriter
- Jaywalkin', 1975 album by jaxx bassist Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen
- Jaywalker (album), 2005 album by Josh Joplin
- The Jaywalker, 2004 album by Duke Ellington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaywalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.