James A. Murray (zoologist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from J. A. Murray (naturalist))
He was a Member of the Bombay Natural History Society and Anthropological Society of Bombay, a manager at the Victoria Natural History Institute and curator at the Kurrachee Municipal Library and Museum.
- Murray, J.A. (1890) The Avifauna of the Island of Ceylon. Bombay: Educational Society Press.
- Murray, J.A. (1889) The Edible and Game Birds of British India with its Dependencies and Ceylon. London: Trubner.
- Murray, J.A. (1888) Indian Birds or the Avifauna of British India. Vols. 1-2. London: Trubner & Co.
- Murray, J.A. (1887) The Avifauna of British India and its dependencies.
- Murray, J.A. (1887) The Zoology of Beloochistan and Southern Afghanistan
- Murray, J.A. (1884) The Vertebrate Zoology of Sind : a systematic account, with descriptions of all the known species of Mammals, Birds, and Reptiles inhabiting the province;
- Murray, J.A. (1881) The Plants and Drugs of Sind : being a systematic account, with descriptions, of the indigenous Flora.
- Murray, J.A. (1880) A Handbook to the Geology, Botany, and Zoology of Sind.
- The avifauna of British India and its dependencies. Volume 1
- The avifauna of British India and its dependencies. Volume 2
- The edible and game birds of British India, with its dependencies and Ceylon. With woodcuts, lithographs, and coloured illustrations (1889)
|This article about a zoologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|