Jane's All the World's Aircraft
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Editor||Paul Jackson, FRAeS|
|Publisher||Jane's Information Group|
2009 was the 100th year of Jane's All the World's Aircraft, while 2013 marked the 100th edition—the disparity due to disruptions during the two World Wars.
The 1919 edition was edited by C. G. Grey. By 1938, Leonard Bridgman had joined him as editor, and was the main editor of the 1945 edition. In the 1970s and 1980s John W. R. Taylor was the chief editor, with Bridgman as assistant editor. Paul Jackson, the current editor, took over as Editor in 1995.
- Fred T. Jane, founding editor, 1909–1915
- C. G. Grey, 1916–1940
- Leonard Bridgman, 1941–1959
- John W. R. Taylor, 1960–1989
- Mark Lambert, 1990–1994
- Paul Jackson, 1995–present
- IHS Jane's Website
- Current editorial team
- Celebrating 100 years of Jane's All the World’s Aircraft 1909–2009
- Ravo, Nick (December 26, 1999). "John Taylor, 77, Top Editor for 'Jane's All the World's Aircraft'". Obituaries. The New York Times. Retrieved April 17, 2017.