Jane, Lady Roberts
Dame Priscilla Jane Stephanie Roberts, The Hon. Lady Roberts, DCVO (née Low; born 4 September 1949) has been the Curator of the Print Room at Windsor Castle since 1975 and the Royal Librarian since 2002 until her retirement in July 2013.
Roberts was appointed a Member of the Royal Victorian Order (MVO) in 1984. She was subsequently promoted to Lieutenant (LVO) in 1995, Commander (CVO) in 2004, and to Dame Commander (DCVO) of the same Order in 2013.
Roberts is the eldest daughter of Brigadier The Lord Aldington, and was educated at Cranborne Chase School, Westfield College (now part of Queen Mary, University of London), and the Courtauld Institute of Art.
She and her husband live at Adelaide Cottage, a grace and favour home near Frogmore House in Home Park, Windsor. The couple has two daughters: Sophie Jane Cecilia Roberts (born 28 March 1978) and Amelia Frances Albinia Roberts (born 1982).
- 1979: Holbein. Oresko Books ISBN 0-905368-62-2
- 1985: Exhibition Catalogues Master Drawings in the Royal Collection
- 1987: Royal Artists. Grafton ISBN 0-246-13015-6
- 1989: Leonardo Da Vinci
- 1993: A King's Purchase
- 1993: Holbein and the Court of Henry VIII
- 1995: Views of Windsor: watercolours by Thomas and Paul Sandby
- 1997: Royal Landscape
- 1999: The King's Head: Charles I, King and Martyr
- 1999: Ten Religious Masterpieces from the Royal Collection: a Millennium celebration
- 2002: Royal Treasures (editor)
- 2004: George III and Queen Charlotte (editor)
- 2005: Unfolding Pictures: fans in the Royal Collection
- 2006: Queen Elizabeth II: a birthday souvenir album
- 2007: Five Gold Rings: a royal wedding souvenir album
- 2008: Charles, Prince of Wales: a birthday souvenir album
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a person involved with library and information science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|