From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jao)
|Look up jao in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jao or JAO may refer to:
- Jewish Autonomous Oblast
- Yanyuwa language (ISO 639-3: jao), an Australian Aboriginal language
- Yao language (ISO 639-3: yao), a Bantu language of Africa
- Jao Mapa (born 1976), Philippine actor and painter
- Rao (Chinese surname) (simplified Chinese: 饶; traditional Chinese: 饒; pinyin: Ráo), sometimes transliterated Jao
- Frank Jao, Vietnamese American businessman
- Radmar Agana Jao, American priest and former actor
- Chao (disambiguation), for other East Asian uses sometimes transliterated "jao"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JAO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.