(Redirected from Jao)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jao in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jao or JAO may refer to:
- Jewish Autonomous Oblast
- Yanyuwa language (ISO 639-3: jao), an Australian Aboriginal language
- Yao language (ISO 639-3: yao), a Bantu language of Africa
- Jao Mapa (born 1976), Philippine actor and painter
- Rao (Chinese surname), romanized as Jao in Wade–Giles
- Frank Jao, Vietnamese American businessman
- Radmar Agana Jao, American priest and former actor
- Chao (disambiguation), for other East Asian uses sometimes transliterated "jao"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JAO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.