National Association of Japan-America Societies
The National Association of Japan-America Societies, Inc. (NAJAS) is a private, non-profit, non-partisan organization located in Washington, D.C. that offers educational, cultural and business programs about Japan and U.S.-Japan relations to the public through its member Japan and Japan-America Societies. NAJAS is the only national non-profit network in the United States dedicated to public education about Japan. NAJAS consists of approximately 40 independent Japan-related organizations located in 32 cities around the country. Its membership includes business, political, and academic, as well as American and Japanese members, and affords a variety of perspectives on U.S.-Japan relations.
- List of Japan Societies
- Japan America Society of Greater Philadelphia
- Japan-America Society of Greater Austin
- Japan-America Society of Washington DC
- Japan-America Society of Southern California
- Japan-America Society of Northern California