|Birth name||Jerome Harmon|
|Born||September 25, 1968|
|Origin||Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.|
|Genres||Hip hop, R&B, soul, funk|
|Occupation(s)||Record producer, songwriter|
|Associated acts||Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato, Chris Cornell, Chris Brown, Keri Hilson, Waymon Tisdale, Ashlee Simpson, Jamie Foxx, Fred Hammond, Nelly Furtado, Mario, The Royal Court, Michael Jackson, Kat Dahlia|
Jerome Harmon (born September 25, 1968), better known as J-Roc, is a music producer from Fort Worth, Texas. He frequently collaborates with Timbaland. Jerome Harmon has produced for Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Chris Brown, Keri Hilson, Ashlee Simpson, Mario, Nelly Furtado, Jamie Foxx, Michael Jackson, Kat Dahlia and Chris Cornell. 
In 2013 Billboard Magazine named J-ROC has one of the Top R&B Producers alongside collaborator Timbaland. This occurred in the same year that the producer worked on five albums that topped the Billboard album charts.
In 2014 legendary producer L.A. Reid invited J-Roc and other collaborators to work on the posthumous Michael Jackson album known as Xscape. J-Roc re-worked the production of six songs from the album including the single "Love Never Felt So Good, feat. Justin Timberlake".
- 1 Career
- 2 Selected production discography
- 2.1 2018
- 2.2 2017
- 2.3 2016
- 2.4 2014
- 2.5 2013
- 2.6 2012
- 2.7 2011
- 2.8 2010
- 2.9 2009
- 2.10 2008
- 2.11 2007
- 2.12 2006
- 3 Awards and Accolades
- 4 Composing and Songs in Film
- 5 Composing and Songs in Commercials
- 6 Philanthropy
- 7 References
- 8 External links
J-Roc spent years on the session circuit, where his first credits include playing organ and keyboard on early Kirk Franklin's albums including Kirk Franklin and the Family, Whatcha Lookin' 4, and Kirk Franklin & the Family Christmas. In 1998, J-ROC co-produced five songs on Wayman Tisdale's critically acclaimed album Decisions. J-Roc worked with Royal Court productions and then with Timbaland's production company in 2007, and contributed to Timbaland's solo album Shock Value as well as Bobby V's album Special Occasion, co-producing the single "Anonymous".
Selected production discography
Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods
- "Young Man"
- "Friday Night Majic"
Jennifer Hudson – JHUD
- "Walk It Out" (featuring. Timbaland)
Michael Jackson – Xscape
- "Loving You"
- "Slave to the Rhythm"
- "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?"
- "Blue Gangsta'"
- "Love Never Felt So Good" (featuring. Justin Timberlake)
Beyoncé – Beyonce
Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2
- Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want) (featuring. Timbaland)
- True Blood (featuring. Timbaland)
- Cabaret (featuring. Drake & Timbaland)
- TKO (featuring. Timbaland)
- Take Back the Night (featuring. Timbaland)
- Murder (featuring. JAY-Z & Timbaland)
- Drink You Away
- You Got it On
- Only When I Walk Away (featuring. Timbaland, James Fauntleroy II & Brenda Radney)
- Not a Bad Thing
- Electric Lady (featuring. Timbaland)
JAY-Z – Magna Carta... Holy Grail
- Holy Grail (featuring. Justin Timberlake)
- Tom Ford
- Picasso Baby (featuring. The-Dream & Zofia Borucka Moreno)
- FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt (featuring. Rick Ross)
- Heaven (featuring. Justin Timberlake)
- Part II (On the Run) (featuring. Beyoncé Knowles)
- JAY-Z Blue
- La Familia
Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience
- Pusher Love Girl
- Suit & Tie (featuring. JAY-Z & Timbaland)
- Don't Hold the Wall (featuring. Timbaland)
- Strawberry Bubblegum (featuring. Timbaland)
- Tunnel Vision (featuring. Timbaland)
- Spaceship Coupe
- That Girl (featuring. Timbaland & The Tennessee Kids)
- Let the Groove Get In
- Blue Ocean Floor
Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
- Take It Easy on Me
Cher – Closer to the Truth
- "I Don't Have To Sleep To Dream"
Chris Brown – Fortune
- "Trumpet Lights"
- "Tell Somebody"
Chris Brown – F.A.M.E.
Demi Lovato – Unbroken
Free Sol – No Rules
Chris Cornell – Songbook
- "As Hope and Promise Fade"
- "Ground Zero"
Keri Hilson – No Boys Allowed
Michelle Branch – Getaway
- "Getaway" (featuring. Timbaland)
Keysha Cole – Calling All Hearts
- "Last Hangover"
Chris Cornell – Scream
- "Part of Me"
- "Sweet Revenge"
- "Get Up"
- "Ground Zero"
- "Never Far Away"
- "Take Me Alive" (featuring. Justin Timberlake)
- "Long Gone" (featuring. Timbaland)
- "Other Side of Town"
- "Cimbing Up The Walls"
- "Watch Out"
- "Two Drink Minimum" (included as a hidden track inside of "Watch Out")
- "Ordinary Girl" (Deluxe Edition)
- "Lost Cause" (UK Deluxe Edition)
- "Do Me Wrong" (Japan Bonus Track)
- "Stop Me" (Used for promotional services by Verizon Wireless, not included on album)
- "Love Comes Down' (unreleased)
- "Why Do You Follow Me?" (unreleased)
Ginuwine – A Man's Thoughts
Jay-Z – The Blueprint 3
Timbaland – Timbaland Presents Shock Value II
- "Carry Out" (featuring. Justin Timberlake)
- "Lose Control" (featuring. JoJo)
- "Say Something" (featuring. Drake)
- "Tomorrow in the Bottle" (featuring. Chad Kroeger & Sebastian)
- "We Belong to the Music" (featuring. Miley Cyrus)
- "Morning After Dark" (featuring. SoShy & Nelly Furtado)
- "Can You Feel It?" (featuring. Esthero)
- "Ease Off the Liquor"
- "Timothy Where You Been" (featuring. Jet)
- "Long Way Down" (featuring. Daughtry)
- "The One I Love" (featuring. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.)
- "Symphony" (featuring. Bran'Nu, D.O.E. & Attitude)
Shakira – She Wolf
- "Give It Up To Me" (featuring. Lil Wayne)
The Pussycat Dolls – Doll Domination
- "In Person"
Ashlee Simpson – Bittersweet World
- "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)"
- "Rule Breaker"
- "Bittersweet World"
- "What I've Become"
- "Never Dream Alone"
Jamie Foxx – Intuition
Bobby V – Special Occasion
Mario – Go!
- "No Definition"
Fred Hammond – Free to Worship
- "Simply Put"
- "More of You"
Awards and Accolades
- 2015 BMI R&B/Hip Hop Award for Most Performed Songs "Drunk in Love", "Partition" (by Beyonce), "Tom Ford", and "Part II (On the Run)" (by Jay Z)
- 2015 BMI Pop Music Award for "Holy Grail" by Jay Z featuring Justin Timberlake
- 2015 BMI Pop Music Award for "Not A Bad Thing" by Justin Timberlake
- 57th Grammy Award Winner for Best R&B Song for "Drunk In Love" by Beyoncé
- 57th Grammy Award Winner for Best RnB Performance for "Drunk In Love" by Beyoncé
- 57th Grammy Award Winner for Best Contemporary RnB Album for "Drunk In Love" by Beyoncé(credited as album personnel) (credited as album personnel)
- 57th Grammy Award Winner for Best Surround Sound Album for "Drunk In Love" by Beyoncé(credited as album personnel) (credited as album personnel)
- 56th Grammy Award Winner for Best R&B Song for "Pusher Love Girl" by Justin Timberlake
- 2014 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards – "Top Producers"
- 54th Grammy Award for Best R&B Album for "FAME" by Chris Brown (credited as album personnel)
- 50th Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Gospel Album for "Free to Worship by Fred Hammond(credited as album personnel) (credited as album personnel)
- 2007 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary R&B Gospel Album "Free to Worship" by Fred Hammond(credited as album personnel) (credited as album personnel)
- 2011 BMI Pop Music Award for "Carry Out" by Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake
- 2011 BMI Urban Music Awards for "Say Something" by Timbaland featuring Drake
- Award/Event: 38th GMA Dove Awards for Best Contemporary Gospel Album of the Year for Free to Worship by Fred Hammond
Composing and Songs in Film
- Underscore for "Real Steel"
- Motion picture trailer use of "Reminder" by Jay-Z from The Blueprint 3 in the motion picture "The Hangover Part II"
Composing and Songs in Commercials
- "Grown Woman" by Beyoncé for Pepsi (2013)
- "Get Away" by Michelle Branch featuring Timbaland for BMW Mini (2012)
On receiving a Grammy award for the song, "Pusher Love Girl" by Justin Timberlake, J-Roc highlighted the need for funding the arts in education.
"Let's support our school system and the arts programs because we are losing it… we need a lot more people accepting awards like this."
Jerome "J-Roc Tha Ghost" Harmon was also awarded the State's Flag for his work in music by The Texas House of Representatives and in weeks to follow he established five music scholarships in his name while receiving the Keys to the City of Crane, Texas.