(Redirected from Jeziory (disambiguation))
Jeziory may refer to the following places in Poland:
- Jeziory, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Jeziory, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Jeziory, Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Jeziory, Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Jeziory, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Jeziory, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
Jeziory may also refer to the following places in the Ukraine:
- Velyki Ozera, known in Polish as Jeziory (north-west Ukraine)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.