From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Joe Riley (footballer))
Joe Riley or Joseph Riley may refer to:
- Joseph P. Riley, Jr. (born 1943), U.S. politician, Charleston mayor
- Joe Riley (artist) (1964–2007), U.S. artist, special effects artist, SubGenius
- Joe Riley (ice hockey) (1923–1976), U.S. ice hockey player
- Joseph Harvey Riley (1873–1941), U.S. ornithologist, Smithsonian Institution
- Joe Riley (rugby league) (1876–1954), British rugby league footballer
- Joe Riley (footballer, born 1991), English football player, currently at Bury.
- Joe Riley (footballer, born 1996), English football player, currently at Manchester United.
- Joe Riley (One Life to Live) (Lee Patterson), in TV series One Life to Live (1968–2012)
- Joe Riley (James Dunn), in the movie The Golden Gloves Story (1951)
- Joe Riley (Eddie Quillan), in the movie Jungle Raiders (1945)
- Jo Riley (Josephine Riley), UK writer, translator, actor, specialized in Chinese theatre
- Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, a stadium in Charleston, South Carolina, U.S.
- Riley (surname), list of people with that surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|