John Barlow Hudson (Montana, United States of America – ) is an American sculptor.
John Barlow Hudson was created art projects in Tibet, India. He knows Casper, Wyoming place too. Hudson has three degrees, finished in the California Institute Fine Arts, Valencia, CA in 1972 and 1972, and there is nother one institute, he learned at Dayton Art Institute, Dayton, OH. Hudson spent his time not just in that two universities, he was active in Stuttgart State Art Academy, (Stuttgart, Germany), Aspen School Contemporary Art, (Aspen), Urbana College, Urbana.
Famous Hudson artworks
- 2013 White Rock Hills Library, Dallas, TX : FENESTRAE AETERNITATIS
- 2012 Chistie Prudi Intl. Sculpture Park, Penza, Russia: EIDOLON : ATOM
- 2011 Tsinghua University, Beijing China: SYNCHRONICITY XI
- 2004, St. Clair sur Elle, Normandy, France: UNTITLED
- 1993, Dunaferr Sculpture Park, Dunaújváros, Hungary: FENESTRAE AETERNITATIS: WINDOWS OVER THE Danube
- 1989 Wittenberg University, Chackers Theater, Springfield, OH: SCRIVANIA II and TAVOLO GRIGIO
- 1982, University of Nebraska Temple Theater, Lincoln OH: EIDOLA
- 1976, Boone National Bank, Columbia, MO: DJAMILA and MUSA