From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from John Ratcliff)
John Ratcliffe may refer to:
- John Ratcliffe (American politician), Congressman in Texas' 4th Congressional District and former U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of Texas.
- John Ratcliffe (died 1673), MP for Chester
- John Ratcliffe (died 1633)
- John Ratcliffe (16th century MP) for Lancashire (UK Parliament constituency) and Wigan
- John Ratcliffe (governor) (died 1609), English sailor and colonial governor of Virginia
- Sir John Ratcliffe, Lord Mayor of Birmingham 1856-58
- John Ratcliffe (soldier) (1582–1627), English soldier and politician
- J. A. Ratcliffe (1902–1987), British radio physicist
- John Henry Ratcliffe, one of the founders of McLeod Young Weir Co. & Ltd.
- John Ratcliffe (bookseller)
- John Ratcliff (bookbinder)
- John Ratcliff (cricketer)
- John Ratcliff (producer), Producer for "Take On Me".
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|