(Redirected from Jorak)
Jurak may refer to:
- Darija Jurak (born 1984), Croatian tennis player
- Drago Jurak (1911–1994), Croatian painter
- Ed Jurak (born 1957), American baseball player
- Goran Jurak (born 1977), Slovenian basketball player
- Ljudevit Jurak (1881–1945), Croatian pathologist
- Jurak-e Nasibollah, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Jurak-e Nowzar, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Jurak, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Jorak, Malaysia, on state route Jalan Jorak in Johor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jurak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.