(Redirected from Josefina (disambiguation))
Josefina is a female name, a feminine form of Joseph. It may refer to:
- Josefina Passadori, Argentine writer
- Josefina Lopez, Chicana playwright
- Josefina Pla, Spanish poet, playwright, art critic, painter and journalist
- Josefina Ayerza, writer and a psychoanalyst
- Josefina Deland, Swedish feminist
- Josefina Muñoz, Chilean Artist
- Josefina Wettergrund, Swedish writer
- Josefina LaCosta, a fictional character in the Richard Sharpe series of novels by Bernard Cornwell.
- Josefina, Gil Harris' fake girlfriend in the 2002 teen comedy The New Guy
- Josefina Menendez, a fictional character in the 2012 first-person shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Josefina Montoya, the fictional main character of the American Girl Josefina stories
- Josefina, Zamboanga del Sur
- Josefina (Santa Fe), a commune in the Castellanos Department, Argentina.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Josefina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.