From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Josephite)
Josephites may refer to one of the following religious movements:
- Josephites-CJ, a Roman Catholic religious order founded in Belgium.
- St. Joseph's Missionary Society (M.H.M.) headquartered outside London, also known as the Mill Hill Missionaries
- Society of Saint Joseph of the Sacred Heart, US missionary offspring of the above
- Josephite Fathers, a Roman Catholic religious order originally established to minister to African Americans, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- the Russian followers of hegumen Joseph Volotsky who advocated the church's ownership of land, social activity and charity
- Josephites (20th century), a 20th-century movement in the Russian Orthodox Church, followers of Metropolitan Joseph (Petrovykh)
- Josephite (Latter Day Saints), adherents tracing Restorationist priesthood lineage through Joseph Smith III, son of the movement's founder
- Josephites, the students of the colleges and schools in the name of St. Joseph are also called.
- Josephites, the name referred to the students and alumni of St. Joseph's College, Allahabad, India.
- Members of the Congregation of Sisters of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Josephites.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.