From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jump Shot)
|Look up jump shot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jump shot or jumpshot may refer to:
- Jump shot, in cue sports such as pool (pocket billiards), a shot in which the cue ball is intentionally jumped into the air to clear an obstacle (usually an object ball)
- Jump shot (basketball), an attempt to score in basketball by jumping, usually straight up, and in mid-jump, propelling the ball in an arc into the basket, unlike a normal shot in which the player's feet stay on the ground
- Jumpshot (musician), an American hip-hop & electronica musician based out of New York City
- Jump Shot (arcade game), a 1985 arcade game by Bally Midway.
- "Jumpshot" (song), 2016 song by American singer Dawin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jump shot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.