|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The platform for Ansim, October 2016
|Location||Seongnae-dong, Jung District, Daegu
|Line(s)||Daegu Metro Line 1|
|Opened||November 26, 1997|
Jungangno Station is a station of Daegu Metro Line 1 in Jung-gu, Daegu, South Korea. With its prime location at the heart of Daegu and its proximity to a major shopping district, it is the second-busiest station in the Daegu Metro, after Banwoldang Station, which is the only transfer point between the Line 1 and Line 2. Many facilities, including a branch of Kyobo Book Centre, movie theaters, and several large banks are in the vicinity.
This station served as the terminus point for Line 1 from November 26, 1997, to May 2, 1998. Despite its large foot traffic, the platforms for this station are narrower than other Line 1 stations. It is also connected to the Daehyun PriMall, an underground shopping center, giving it a much larger than normal access area.
- 기고 - 중앙로역 좁은 통로 참사 더 키웠다《매일신문》2003.2.18
- Beard, Alan; Richard Carvel (2005). The Handbook of Tunnel Fire Safety. p. 12. ISBN 978-0-7277-3168-5.
- Sun-yoon, Hwang (19 February 2003). "200 dead, missing in Daegu arson". JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- Media related to Jungangno Station (Daegu) at Wikimedia Commons
- Panoramic view
- Cyber station information from Daegu Metropolitan Transit Corporation (Korean)
|Preceding station||Daegu Metro||Following station|
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|