Just in Case (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Just in Case (song))
Just in Case may refer to:
- "Just in case", a phrase used by some philosophers to denote "if and only if"
- Just in Case, a young adult novel by Meg Rosoff
- Just in case, a term sometimes applied to the traditional manufacturing system as compared to Just In Time manufacturing
- "Just in Case" (Ronnie Milsap song), 1975
- "Just in Case" (The Forester Sisters song), 1985; also recorded by Exile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Just in Case.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.