From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KAZA)
A Kaza or qadaa is a subnational entity in the Arab world.
Kaza or KAZA may also refer to:
- Kaza, Himachal Pradesh, a town in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Kaza, Guntur district, a village in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Kaza, Krishna district, a village in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Kavango–Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area or KAZA
- KAZA-TV, a television station in Avalon, California, United States
- KAZA (AM), a radio station in Gilroy, California, United States
- Stephanie Kaza, an American professor
- Valters & Kaža, a Latvian musical group
- Kaaza, a village in Andhra Pradesh, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.