From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KBD (disambiguation))
|Look up KBD, kbd, or kBd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KBD may refer to:
- K-B-D, a Semitic triliteral root meaning "be heavy"
- Kabardian language (ISO 639 code), spoken mainly in parts of the North Caucasus
- Kaiser–Bessel-derived window, used for digital signal processing
- Karelian Bear Dog, a Finnish/Karelian dog breed
- Kashin–Beck disease, an osteoarticular disease
- Kentucky Bourbon Distillers, a company that produces bourbon and rye whiskey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KBD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.