From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kalki (film))
Kalki is an avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism.
Kalki may also refer to:
- Kalki Koechlin (born 1984), Indian actress
- Kalki Krishnamurthy (1899–1954), Tamil activist and writer
- Kalki Sadasivam (1902–1997), Indian activist, entertainer, and writer
Books, novels and magazines
- Kalki (magazine), a Tamil magazine of news and literature, published since 1941
- Kalki (novel), a 1978 Gore Vidal novel
- Project: Kalki, a 2008 mini-series published by Virgin Comics
Film and television
- Kalki (1984 film), an Indian Malayalam language film directed by N. Sankaran Nair
- Kalki (1996 film), an Indian Tamil language film directed by K. Balachander
- Kalki (TV series), a Tamil soap opera, on air 2004–2006
- Elachista kalki, a moth of the Elachistidae family
- Playa Kalki, a beach on the Caribbean island of Curaçao
- Kałki (disambiguation), for places in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.