From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kamianka (disambiguation))
Kamianka (Ukrainian: Кам'янка) may refer to:
- Kamianka, Cherkasy Oblast, a city in Cherkasy Oblast, Ukraine.
- Kamianka-Buzka, a city in Lviv Oblast, Ukraine
- Kamianka-Dniprovska, a city in Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine.
There are some 49 villages that carry the name of Kamianka in Ukraine
- Kamianka, Lutuhyne Raion, a village in Lutuhyne Raion, Luhansk Oblast
- Kamianka, Hlyboka Raion, a village in Hlyboka Raion, Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine. Romanian name is Camenca or modern - Petriceni
Other populated places
There are some 17 rivers that are named Kamianka
- Kamianka, a research ship of the State Oceanarium, Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Kamianka, a forest reserve of the Synevyr National Park (Synevyr)
- Kamianka, Łosice County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Kamianka, Ostrołęka County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Kamianka, Ostrów Mazowiecka County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Kamianka, Sokołów County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
See also: Kamenka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamianka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.