From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kapiolani may refer to:
- Chiefess Kapiʻolani (c. 1781–1841)
- Queen Kapiʻolani (1834–1899)
- Royal Order of Kapiʻolani
- Kapiolani, Honolulu, a district within the Hawaiian city of Honolulu
People with the given name
- Abigail Kapiʻolani Kawānanakoa (1903–61), daughter of Prince David Kawānanakoa and Princess Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa in Honolulu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kapiolani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.