From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kean (disambiguation))
kean is pronounced as K EE - ae n where,
K is pronounced as k in key , EE is pronounced as ee in see , ae is pronounced as a in at , n is pronounced as n in no.
- Kean (name)
- Kean (musical), a 1961 musical by Peter Stone, Robert Wright, and George Forrest
- Kean (play), a play by Alexandre Dumas, père, and later adapted by Jean-Paul Sartre, nominated for the 1991 Laurence Olivier Award for Best Revival
- Kean (film), a 1924 silent film directed by Alexandre Volkoff
- Kean University, a university in Union, New Jersey
- Kean University-Wenzhou, a campus of Kean University in Zhejiang, China, the first Western university in the country.
- KEAN-FM, a radio station in Abilene, Texas
- Ivanna Eudora Kean High School, a high school in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
- Kean Commission or the 9/11 Commission
- Keane (disambiguation)
- Keen (disambiguation)
- Keene (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.