|Full name||Kent O'Connor|
|Date of birth||5 March 1987|
|Place of birth||Brisbane, Australia|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2006–2007||TSV 1860 München II||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
O'Connor grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia, where his family was from, and attended the Roman Tulis European Soccer School of Excellence from the age of 7. He played for Canadian amateur side Surrey United, before moving to Germany in 2006 when he signed with TSV 1860 München. After making many appearances for the team's junior side, and a brief stint back home with Toronto FC, he signed for FSV Oggersheim. Later in 2008 O'Connor signed for Eintracht Trier, where he won the Rheinlandpokal.
O'Connor was released by Trier in the summer 2009, and signed with Danish club Brabrand IF. On 4 May 2010, he announced his return to Germany and signed with Dynamo Dresden for two years., but the transfer fell through. He returned to Canada in 2010 to sign with Abbotsford Mariners in the USL Premier Development League, who making his debut against the Victoria Highlanders on 22 May. On 28 July 2010 returned to Germany and signed with SpVgg Weiden of the Regionalliga Süd. He studied Finance at the University of British Columbia and plays besides soccer in the Pacific Coast Soccer League for the Vancouver Thunderbirds.
O'Connor has represented Canada at U-20 level. He made his debut on 12 April 2006 in a game against Norway, and was a member of the Canadfian team which played at the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup, featuring in the games against Chile and Austria.
- Kent O'Connor – University Of British Columbia Thunderbirds
- "2010 – Players in the News". European Soccer School of Excellence. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
- "Kent O'Connor stellt sich vor" (in German). Dynamo Dresden. 4 May 2010. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
- "Canadisk forstærkning til Brabrand" (in Danish). 25 September 2009. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
- "Official Match Information / Abbotsford Mariners at Victoria Highlanders 1:5". USL Premier Development League. 22 May 2010. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
- "O'Connor, Kent" (in German). Online Kicker. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
- SCHEDULE 2012 – PREMIER MEN
- "Kent O Connor" (in German). FIFA. Retrieved 6 March 2011.