(Redirected from Kettle Creek (Georgia))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kettle Creek may refer to:
- Kettle Creek (Ontario), a tributary of Lake Erie
- Port Stanley, Ontario, a community originally known as Kettle Creek
In the United States
- Kettle Creek (Colorado), a stream in El Paso County
- Kettle Creek (Little River tributary), a stream in Georgia
- Battle of Kettle Creek, an American Revolutionary War battle
- Kettle Creek (Satilla River tributary), a stream in Georgia
- Kettle Creek (Missouri)
- Kettle Creek (Pennsylvania), a tributary of the West Branch Susquehanna River
- Kettle Creek State Park, located on this creek
- Kettle Creek (South Fork South Branch Potomac River), West Virginia, a tributary stream
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kettle Creek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.