Leon Uso Khamis
|Date of birth||1 January 1987|
|Place of birth||Wau, Sudan (now South Sudan)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 November 2012|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 August 2017
Leon Uso Khamis is a South Sudanese footballer who currently plays as a striker. He is the vice-captain of the national team. He captained the team in the 2012 CECAFA Cup in the absence of Richard Justin and James Moga.
- Scores and results list South Sudan's goal tally first.
|1.||28 March 2017||Juba Stadium, Juba, South Sudan||Djibouti||6–0||6–0||2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|2.||22 April 2017||El Hadj Hassan Gouled Aptidon Stadium, Djibouti City, Djibouti||Somalia||2–1||2–1||2018 African Nations Championship qualification|
|3.||22 July 2017||Phillip Omondi Stadium, Kampala, Uganda||Uganda||1–5||1–5||2018 African Nations Championship qualification|
Wau Salaam FC became the first ever South Sudanese football club in the 2012 Kagame Interclub Cup. Although the team was humiliated and faced some heavy defeats, Khamis managed to reserve some pride by becoming the only Wau Salaam and South Sudanese scorer in the 2012 Kagame InterClub Cup, showing his talents amongst a 7-1 thrashing.
- "2012 Cecafa Tusker Challenge Cup, Day One: Kenya hopes dented by loss to Uganda". kpl.co.ke. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- "2012 Cecafa Tusker Challenge Cup Day Four (4): Kenya win, Uganda land in quarters". kpl.co.ke. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- "Leon Uso, Khamis". National Football Teams. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
|This biographical article related to South Sudanese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|