From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kickstart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kickstart can refer to:
- kick start, the task of using the foot activated starter (the kickstarter) on a motorcycle
- Software and technology
- Kickstart (Amiga), the bootstrap of the Amiga computers developed by Commodore
- Kickstart (Linux), a network installation system for some Linux distributions
- Yahoo! Kickstart, a professional network from Yahoo!
- BlackBerry KickStart, the codename for the Pearl smartphone
- Kickstart (orthosis), the Kickstart Walking System by Cadence Biomedical
- Groups and programs
- Kickstart, Homes and Communities Agency funding programme for private housing in the UK
- Kickstart Kids, a U.S. charity founded by Chuck Norris
- Kickstarter, the derivative concept of online funding platform for creative projects
- KickStart International, a non-profit organization that provides irrigation technology to farmers in Africa
- "Kickstarts" (song), a song by Example
- Kick Start, an album by the English band The Lambrettas
- Kick Start (TV series), a UK television series on motor bike competitions, and a spinoff computer game
- Project KickStart, project management software
- Mountain Dew Kickstart, a line of energizing drinks made by Mountain Dew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kickstart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.