From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from King Leo (disambiguation))
King Leo, also Leon, Levon, and Lewon may refer to:
- Leo I, King of Armenia (1150–1219), sometimes also referred to as Leo II, to be distinguished from the different individual Leo I, Prince of Armenia
- Leo II, King of Armenia (1236–1289), sometimes also referred to as Leo III. Son of Hethum I and Queen Isabella.
- Leo III, King of Armenia (1286–1307), sometimes also referred to as Leo IV. Son of Thoros III, and nephew of Hethum II.
- Leo IV, King of Armenia (1309–1341), sometimes also referred to as Leo V. Son of King Oshin and Queen Isabel.
- Leo V, King of Armenia (1342–1393), sometimes also referred to as Leo VI. Described as "Leon V, King of Armenia" on his personal seal and "Leon the Fifth" on his cenotaph.
- Multiple nobles of the Kingdom of Abkhazia, House of the Anosids (Anchabadze)
- Leo I the Thracian
- Leo II (emperor) of the Byzantine Empire
- Leo III the Isaurian
- Leo IV the Khazar
- Leo V the Armenian
- Leo VI the Wise
- Leonidas I, King of Sparta, 490–480 BCE
- King Leo, main antagonist in the videogame Savage Reign
- Kingdom of León, an independent state in the Iberian Peninsula from 910 to 1833
- Kings of Leon, American rock band
- List of Leonese monarchs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King Leo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.