Kinloch can refer to:
- Billy Kinloch, American baseball player
- Bobby Kinloch (1935–2014), Scottish football player
- Bruce Kinloch, author
- Sir Francis Kinloch, 3rd Baronet (1676–1747), scion of a noble family
- Francis Kinloch (Congressman) (1755–1826), American soldier, politician and Continental Congress delegate from South Carolina
- George Kinloch, Scottish MP
- Sir John Kinloch, 2nd Baronet, Scottish MP, grandson of the above
- George Ritchie Kinloch, Scottish ballad collector and antiquarian
- Jimmy Kinloch (died 1962), Scottish footballer (Partick Thistle F.C. and Scotland)
- Kinloch Baronets
As a placename, Kinloch usually derives from the Scottish Gaelic "Ceann Loch", meaning head of the Loch
Kinloch or rather Ceann Loch doesn't really mean 'head' in this context but 'end' of the loch. It could be used for either end, but is usually used for the end the water flows out of in a fresh water loch. Interestingly Ceann Loch Nis the village where Loch Ness flows out into the river is translated as Lochend. With a sea loch it obviously has to be where the brine hits the land e.g. Kinlochbervie.
- Kinloch, Angus, Scotland
- Kinloch Castle, Isle of Rùm, Scotland
- Kinloch Lodge, Tongue, Highland, Scotland
- Kinloch Rannoch
- Kinloch, a village in Fife
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinloch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.