From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kitty Foyle (disambiguation))
Kitty Foyle may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Kitty Foyle (novel), by Christopher Morley
- Kitty Foyle (film), a 1940 film starring Ginger Rogers
- Kitty Foyle (radio and TV series), an American radio and television soap opera
- Kitty Foiled, an animated Tom and Jerry cartoon short
- Kitty Foyle (dress), a dress style of the 1940s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kitty Foyle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.