(Redirected from Koźmin (disambiguation))
Koźmin may refer to the following places in Poland:
- Koźmin, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Koźmin, Szamotuły County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Koźmin, Turek County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Koźmin, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Koźmin Wielkopolski was known as Koźmin until 1996
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.