Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 今日は in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Konnichiwa (こんにちは or in kanji 今日は) is a Japanese greeting, typically a mid-day to early evening greeting (10:00 AM to 7:59 PM). It is also used as an informal greeting, "hello".
Konnichiwa may refer to:
- Konichiwa Records, a Swedish record label (founded 2005)
- "Konnichiwa", a song by Shonen Knife from their 1998 album Happy Hour
- "Konnichiwa", a song by Ailyn
- "Konnichiwa", a song by Skepta feat. Kano from Konnichiwa
- "Konnichiwa", a song by Shanadoo from Welcome to Tokyo
- Konnichiwa (The Superions song), 2014 download single from B52s side project The Superions
- "Konichiwa Bitches", a single (2007) from the self-titled studio album (2005) by Swedish singer Robyn
- Kanashimi yo Konnichi wa (悲しみよこんにちは, lit. "Hello Sadness") song by Japanese pop singer Yuki Saito
- "Konnichiwa" a song by Dutch producer Mike Williams
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Konnichi wa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.