From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Konoye)
Konoe (written: 近衛) is a Japanese surname. It is sometimes spelled "Konoye" based on historical kana usage. Notable people with the surname include:
- Emperor Konoe, 76th emperor of Japan
- Konoe family, a branch of the Fujiwara family
- Fumimaro Konoe (1891–1945), 34th, 38th and 39th Prime Minister of Japan
- Jushiro Konoe (1914–1977), Jidaigeki actor
- All pages with a title containing Konoe
- All pages beginning with "Konoe"
- All pages with a title containing Konoye
- All pages beginning with "Konoye"
|This page lists people with the surname Konoe. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|