From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koop or KOOP may refer to:
- Bill Koop (born 1906), Australian rules footballer
- Doug Koop (born 1960), former Australian rules footballer
- C. Everett Koop (1916–2013), Surgeon General of the United States from 1982 to 1989
- Wanda Koop, Canadian painter
Culture and entertainment
- Koop (band), a Swedish jazz duo consisting of Magnus Zingmark and Oscar Simonsson
- KOOP (FM), a radio station (91.7 FM) in Austin, Texas, United States
- "Never Koop a Koopa", a Super Mario Bros. television series episode
- Koop Dairy, a dairy products company in Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.