(Redirected from Kray (disambiguation))
Kray or krai may refer to:
- Krai, a type of a federal subject in Russia or a type of an administrative division of the former RSFSR
- KRAY-FM, a radio station
- Kray twins, the London gangsters
- Baron Pál Kray (1735–1804), Hungarian-Austrian General during the Napoleonic Wars
- Kray, a 2010 Russian film
- Essen-Kray, a borough of the German city Essen
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.