(Redirected from Krusenstern (disambiguation))
Krusenstern or Kruzenshtern may refer to:
- Adam Johann von Krusenstern (1770–1846), a navigator who circumnavigated the world in Russian service
Places named after von Krusenstern
- Cape Krusenstern in Alaska.
- Krusenstern (crater) on the moon
- Cape Krusenstern National Monument in Alaska.
- Krusenstern Islands near the Middendorff Bay, in the Arctic Kara Sea
- Krusenstern Strait
- The island Little Diomede (Ignaluk; formerly Krusenstern Island), in Alaska
- Ailuk-Atoll (formerly Krusenstern Island) of Marshall Islands, (10° N 170° E)
- Tikehau-Atoll (formerly Krusenstern Island), of Tuamotu Archipelago in French Polynesia (18° S 141° W)
- One of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, south of Lisiansky Island (21° N 176° W)
- Kruzenshtern (ship) (until 1946 German Padua), Russian tall ship training vessel
- Krusenstern field, a Natural Gas field in Russia
- Kruzenshtern & Parohod, a Russophone klezmer-rock band from Tel Aviv
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krusenstern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.