From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kurovskoye)
Kurovsky or Kurovskoy (both masculine), Kurovskaya (feminine), or Kurovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Vitaly Kurovsky, songwriter, author of Odna kalyna
- Yevgeny Kurovsky, Governor of Voronezh Governorate, Russian Empire, in 1890–1894
- Kurovskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Town of Kurovskoye in Orekhovo-Zuyevsky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Kurovskoy Urban Settlement, a former municipal formation in Dzerzhinsky Municipal District of Kaluga Oblast, Russia, merged into Kaluga Urban Okrug in October 2012
- Kurovsky (inhabited locality) (Kurovskoy, Kurovskaya, Kurovskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurovsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.