(Redirected from Kurukshethram)
Kurukshetra may refer to:
- Kurukshetra - an ancient Indian region
- Kurukshetra district
- Kurukshetra (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Kurukshetra (town) - a town and the administrative headquarters of Kurukshetra district
- Kurukshetra, 1946 Hindi epic poem by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
Films and music
- Kurukshetra (1945 film), Hindi film
- Kurukshetra (2000 film), Hindi film
- Kurukshetra (2008 film), Malayalam film
- Kurukshethram (1970 film), Malayalam film
- Kurukshetram (1977 film), Telugu film
- Kurukshetram (2006 film), Tamil film
- Kurukshetra (album) by Rudra
- Kurukshetra (festival), festival at College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurukshetra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.