|Genres||Reggae, Electronic, Blues, Rock, Funk|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, keyboard, bass|
|Members||Brad Kora, Stuart Kora, Joel Shadbolt, Ara Adams-Tamatea, Miharo Gregory|
L.A.B. is a reggae band from New Zealand. Its founding members are Brad Kora (backing vocals and drums) and Stuart Kora (backing vocals, keyboard and guitar). The band quickly engaged the talents of Joel Shadbolt, on lead vocals and guitar, Ara Adams-Tamatea, as bassist and Miharo Gregory as keyboardist. The band mostly composes reggae music, with a mix of electronic, blues, rock and funk music.
- L.A.B. (2017)
- L.A.B. II (2018)
- L.A.B. III (2019)
- "In the Air" (2019) – No. 1 New Zealand
- "L.A.B." Loop Recordings Aotearoa.
- Drever, Andrew (2019-12-05). "New Zealand's L.A.B. keen to keep experimenting". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "Nelson has bumper summer entertainment season". Stuff. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "L.A.B. - New Zealand Musicians & Bands". www.muzic.net.nz. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- Kristin Macfarlane (2018-03-15). "When creatives connect on all levels, L.A.B magic is made". NZ Herald. ISSN 1170-0777. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "L.A.B – The New Kings of Kiwi Reggae". Critic - Te Arohi. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart". Recorded Music NZ. 9 March 2020. Retrieved 7 March 2020.
|This article on a New Zealand band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (February 2020)