From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up les, Les, or LES in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LES may refer to:
- Lake-effect snow
- Large eddy simulation, mathematical modelling of turbulence
- Launch Entry Suit, worn by Space Shuttle crews
- Launch Escape System, for spacecraft emergencies
- Law Enforcement Sensitive, type of sensitive information used by US government, see Sensitive but unclassified
- Lazy Eye Syndrome, or amblyopia, a disorder in the optic nerve connecting the eye and the brain.
- Leave and Earnings Statement, a monthly statement given to members of the U.S. Military
- L.E.S. (producer), hip hop producer
- Lincoln Electric System, Lincoln, Nebraksa's semi-autonomous energy authority
- Licensing Executives Society International, an intellectual property organisation in the U.S.
- Life Extension Society, the first cryonics organization, founded in 1964 by Evan Cooper
- Lifetime Entertainment Services, an American entertainment industry company
- Lilliput Edison screw, 5mm diameter size of light bulb connection
- Lincoln Experimental Satellite, a series of satellites launched in the 1960s and 1970s
- Linear Equation System
- Liverpool Epidemic Strain of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Locally-Enhanced-Sampling, "ensemble-averaged" restraints of system during SANDER program in AMBER software
- Louisiana Energy Services, which operates the National Enrichment Facility
- Lower East Side neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City
- Lower esophageal sphincter
- Lunar Escape Systems, a proposed escape from the moon if the Apollo Lunar Module had any major problems
Les may refer to:
- Les, Catalonia, Spain
- Leş, a village in Nojorid Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Les, the Hungarian name for Leșu Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- Les (given name), including a list of people called Les
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LES.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.