(Redirected from LIAS)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lias in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lias may refer to:
- In geology:
- The Lias Group, a group in the stratigraphy of Great Britain, formed during the Late Triassic to Early Jurassic epochs. It includes the Blue Lias and White Lias. The Lias facies is found in large parts of Europe.
- The German Lias, a stratigraphic term that today is used solely for lithostratigraphic units from the Lower Jurassic
- In older literature, Lias was also used as a synonym for the Early Jurassic epoch of the geologic timescale
- Lias (journal), title of the Journal of Early Modern Intellectual Culture and its Sources
- Lias, Gers, a commune of the Gers département in France
People with the name
- Godfrey Lias, British author
- Mohd Shamsudin Lias (born 1953), Malaysian politician
- Lias Andersson, Swedish hockey player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.