(Redirected from LILO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lilo or LILO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lilo or LILO may refer to:
- LILO (boot loader), Linux loader, a piece of low-level software
- Last in, last out, or first in, first out in queues
- Left-in/left-out, a roadway intersection
- Air mattress or lilo, from the trademark Li-Lo (a company which made rubberised canvas air-mattresses from the 1940s to the 1970s)
- Linzer Lokalbahn, a local interurban railway between Linz and Neumarkt im Hausruckkreis in the Austrian federal state of Upper Austria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.