(Redirected from LILO)
|Look up lilo or LILO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lilo or LILO may refer to:
- LILO (boot loader), Linux loader, a piece of low-level software
- Last in, last out, or first in, first out in queues
- Lilo (name), a list of people with the given name, nickname or surname
- Lilo (footballer), Brazilian footballer Murilo Rufino Barbosa (born 1983)
- Lilo (born 1925; married name Lilo Jourdan de la Passardière), French actress and singer in the original production of the musical Can-Can
- Lilo Pelekai, a fictional character from the 2002 Disney film Lilo & Stitch and its franchise
- Left-in/left-out, a roadway intersection
- Air mattress or lilo, from the trademark Li-Lo (a company which made rubberised canvas air-mattresses from the 1940s to the 1970s)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.