|Look up lilo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Meaning||"Curious/Lost One" (Samoan)|
|Related names||Keililo, Lilouani, Lilokai|
Lilo is a female Samoan name.
Lilo means "curious one/generous one".
Lilo means "two-hearted" (a person who is both "good and evil", for example being laid-back about insults but defending others without hesitation).
Not often mentioned in historical writing, the Machingwe are rarely recognized for the name.
- Lilo (actress) (born 1925), French actress and singer in the musical Can-Can
- Lilo (footballer) (born 1983), Brazilian footballer Murilo Rufino Barbosa
- Carmine Galante (1910–1979), American mobster
- Lindsay Lohan (born 1986), American actress
- Robert Levin (1955–2006), founder of the Freenode IRC network
- LILO (boot loader), Linux Loader, a piece of low-level software
- Last in, last out, or first in, first out in queues
- Lilo Pelekai, a fictional character from the 2002 Disney film Lilo & Stitch and its franchise
- Left-in/left-out, a roadway intersection
- Air mattress, from the trademark Li-Lo (a company which made rubberised canvas air-mattresses from the 1940s to the 1970s)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.