From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LILO)
|Look up lilo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lilo or LILO may refer to:
- Lilo (actress) (born 1925), French actress and singer in the musical Can-Can
- Lilo (footballer) (born 1983), Brazilian footballer Murilo Rufino Barbosa
- Carmine Galante (1910–1979), American mobster
- Lindsay Lohan (born 1986), American actress
- Robert Levin (1955–2006), founder of the Freenode IRC network
- LILO (boot loader), Linux Loader, a piece of low-level software
- Last in, last out, or first in, first out in queues
- Lilo Pelekai, a character in the 2002 Disney film Lilo & Stitch
- Left-in/left-out, a roadway intersection
- Air mattress, from the trademark Li-Lo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.