From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from La Mer)
La Mer may refer to:
- La mer (Debussy), an orchestral composition by Claude Debussy
- "La Mer" (song), a 1946 song by Charles Trenet
- La Mer (horse), a champion racehorse
- La Mer (film), an 1895 film directed by Louis Lumière
- La Mer, a brand of cosmetics owned by the Estée Lauder Companies
- "La Mer", a song on The Fragile (Nine Inch Nails album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La mer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.