(Redirected from La Patrie)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up patrie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patrie (French "fatherland") or La Patrie (The fatherland) may refer to:
- Patrie!, 1869 play by Victorien Sardou about the rising of the Dutch Geuzen at the end of the 16th century
- Patrie! (opera), a popular 1886 opera by Paladihle based on the play
- Patrie (1917 film), based on the play
- Patrie (1946 film), also based on the play
- Patrie (airship), 1906
- French battleship Patrie, launched in 1903
- La Patrie, Quebec, a municipality of about 750 people in Le Haut-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, in Quebec, Canada.
- La Patrie (Canadian newspaper), Montreal newspaper 1879-1978
- La Patrie (French newspaper), Parisian financial newspaper 1841
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patrie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.