(Redirected from Lacépède)
Lacepede can refer to:
- Bernard Germain de Lacépède (1756–1825), French naturalist and politician.
- Lacepede Bay, a bay in South Australia.
- Lacépède, Lot-et-Garonne, a commune in France
- Lacepede Islands, a group of four islands in the NW coast of Western Australia.
- Kingston District Council, a local government area of South Australia formerly known as Lacepede District Council.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lacepede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.