(Redirected from Lajeunesse (disambiguation))
|Look up jeunesse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lajeunesse or La Jeunesse or Jeunesse or variant may refer to:
- Claude Lajeunesse (born 1941), current President and Vice-Chancellor of Concordia University
- Emma Albani (1847-1930) born Marie-Louise-Emma-Cécile Lajeunesse, Canadian soprano
- Omer LaJeunesse (1908-1994), U.S. American football player
- Serge Lajeunesse (born 1950), retired ice hockey defenceman
|This page lists people with the surname Lajeunesse. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Jeunesse Esch, the Jeunesse soccer team in Esch
- La Jeunesse Xin Qingnian magazine
- "La Jeunesse", a sculpture by Pierre Charles Lenoir
- Pavillon de la Jeunesse, indoor arena in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Coupe de la Jeunesse, international rowing regatta
- Front de la Jeunesse (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lajeunesse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.