(Redirected from Lcm)
|Look up lcm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LCM may refer to:
- Lifecycle management (disambiguation)
- Liverpool Classical Monthly, an academic journal on classical antiquity
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis, a viral infection carried by rodents
- Letalski center Maribor, Slovenian oldest aeroclub
- Laboratory Cabin Modules, on the Chinese space station
- Landing Craft Mechanized, in naval warfare
- LCM (2), an American World War II landing craft
- Laser capture microdissection, use of a laser through a microscope to isolate and extract cells
- Latent class model, a concept in statistics
- Least common multiple, a function of two integers
- Logical Computing Machine, another name for a Turing machine
- Lower of cost or market, value
- Leeds College of Music, a music conservatoire in Leeds, England
- Living Computer Museum
- London Canal Museum, a canal museum in London, England
- London City Mission, mission founded 1835 in Hoxton, east London, England
- London College of Music, a music school in London, England.
- London College of Music Examinations, an examinations board in music, and in drama & communication, a department of the London College of Music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LCM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.